One Core Synth

Chris Mullins

Hi

Is there any way to stop the One Core synthesizer from pre-empting some words.  Below is a list of 6 words:

unchartered

unchecking

unchecky

unchecked

uncharacteristic

unchanging

On my system, the first 3 words speak the word unchanged followed by the remainder of the actual word, even though 2 of the words do not have a as the 5th letter.  The second 3 are spoken correctly.

I’ve checked my NVDA related punctuation dictionaries and it doesn’t appear to b coming from there, so are there any OneCore specific dictionary files which can be adjusted to stop this behaviour?

Cheers

Chris