Re: One Core Synth

Is the Voice Dictionary in actuality the Synth Dictionary?  The only reason I suggested the Default Dictionary is that I wanted to ensure the change would be honored no matter what voice happened to be in use (and because it's unlikely that the hyphenated form will be pronounced any differently than the unhyphenated in the vast majority of cases).

If Voice does equate to Synth then I need to make a mental note of that.

       ~ Madonna