Acapella

Jesse Farquharson

Hello folks.

So, after being hesitant to do so, I finally upgraded my NVDA version to 2019.3.1. I have been staying on 2019.2.1 for the last little while.

I just purchased a license for the Acapella TTS voices, (the full license) as I had used up my trial a few years back. I downloaded the engine, downloaded a lot of voices, then put my license key in and was registered.

However, after trying to switch my synth to Acapella... I'm lost. I hear no speech. I have a braille display hooked up to my computer but it also seems to freeze up. When I hit alt control N, NVDA restarts using Windows OneCore Voices. Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks.