Re: who knows where i can download ribbondisabler v3?

P. Otter

hello, i know this site allready, but the only i can download is version 2 and not version 3.0.0.1

they talk about the new version without a download link.

or do i make a mistake?

cheers

paul otter

Op 9-8-2016 om 07:17 schreef Gene New Zealand:

I have not downloaded from this site, but it looks like the version you
want at http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.20

Gene nz

On 9/08/2016 5:01 PM, P. Otter wrote:
hello all,

from this forum i've found ribbondisabler but i've version 2.

when i go to the site, i only can find the download for version 2 or
version 2.5.

they tell me on the same site there is a version 3 availlable. when i
use windows 10 with the newest update, i have to use v3 else i get a
black screen.

so who can post the link for version 3 of the ribbondisabler?

thanks in advance

paul otter