Re: Q Read alternative

Daniel Damacena

It would be so great if it respected the original formatting!

I explain: it includes line breaks to make it more suitable for low vision users, but it makes you unable to navigate by paragraphs or sentences.

I wish it has an option to choose between the original formatting and suitable for low vision users...

But, off course, it is extremely good to read continuously!

Em 21/03/2020 18:06, Mallard escreveu:

Many thanks.

I-ve downloaded BookWorm, both installer and portable.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 21/03/2020 21:48, Robert Kingett wrote:

The initial developer didn't fix the broken manual link so I've included the correct link below. I left a PR though on their git page.

https://mush42.github.io/bookworm/guide/