Re: Q Read alternative

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I have this but it does not read text files.

On 21/03/2020 20:36, Mallard wrote:
Oh, thanks millions!
I have Qread, bought at the very beginning of its life, but I-m always interested in ebook realing programmes.
Ciao,
Ollie
On 18/03/2020 14:26, Robert Kingett wrote:

I wanted to share an open source Q Read alternative called Bookworm. It does not have bookshare support yet, nor does it support links, and headings, or tables, but still. It's a free option. The main website is below, where you can also read the manual.

I'm adding this to the accessible apps github page when I have a moment.

https://mush42.github.io/bookworm/