Re: Acapella

Vlad Dragomir

Hi Jesse,

I'm having exactly the same issue. I've already sent an email describing this problem to the address found on the site of the add-on. I suggest you should do the same, this increases the chances that someone might look into it. I've also noticed that as long as the Acapela add-on is installed, the exit sound doesn't play when I unload NVDA. Only the exit sound, not the start-up one. As soon as I uninstall the add-on, the exit sound comes back as it had never been gone. It would be good to let them know if by any chance you notice the same behaviour.

Best regards,

Vlad.