Re: Q Read alternative

Christo de Klerk

Hi David

I had never heard of Speak On Media before until you told us about it and on your recommendation I downloaded and installed it. It looks amazing.

I just have one issue with it and wonder if you have any information about this that can help: It does not seem to see any of my non-English SAPI voices. I would very much have liked it to read books in my language for which I have a SAPI installed which is recognised by everything else that works with SAPI. Do you have any idea how I could overcome this issue or what might be causing the limitation?

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/03/22 03:40pm, David Griffith wrote:

It is  not a media player rather than a book reader but both and a lot lot more.

I will send a list of my Podcasts on it in a minute,

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10