Re: NVDA addon development beginner

hi brian.
how can i subscribe to nvda developers to contact them directly and
ask my questions or say my suggestions and needed features?

Not that your question is off-topic here, but you might get more focused

nvda-devel / NVDA Screen Reader Development ( https://groups.io/g/nvda-devel
) This includes questions and discussion about the code, user experience,
design and documentation, both between regular developers and new or
potential developers.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens