Re: NVDA addon development beginner

Hi,

‘Actually, a better list for add-ons discussion is:

https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons

Regarding XP support, I’ll make a community announcement as early as a few hours from now (there are folks on Twitter who are also concerned about it).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA addon development beginner

zahra,

I gave the direct link to the nvda-devel home page on Groups.io in my last message.  Those pages (for any given group) always include the Group Email Addresses section with the pertinent subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., addresses.

Also, if you look at the group description in my prior message, and take a look at the more detailed one on the actual group page, it is made abundantly clear that this group is not meant for end-user support or suggestions.  In fact, the main page description ends with, "Please note this is not a general user support list."

I created a tutorial last month:  Creating a Github Account, which I'd suggest you, or anyone interested with direct communication with the NVDA team, have a look at.  It is my intention to create additional tutorials as individuals wish to do specific things under GitHub.

By the way, I have seen no indication from you that you have finally moved on from Windows XP.  If that is the case you really cannot use any currently supported version of NVDA and any feature changes will remain unavailable to you until you move to Windows 8 (which I do not recommend) or Windows 10.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.

~ Madonna

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.