Thanks brian and Josep,

Josep sir what is best website source to learn python 3.

Thanks

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 10:31 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Brian gave you the subscription info for at least one development list. My advice is:

Before you learn NVDA add-on development, learn Python 3 first. You need to have a solid grasp of at least intermediate Python features before you can say you are ready to write NVDA add-ons. Concepts you need to learn include classes, modules, functions, imports, and class attribute access/modification.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ramesh Patil
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 8:30 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA addon development beginner

Hi guys,

I am interested in study development of NVDA  addons.

I have basic knowledge of Java programming. I know for NVDA development I need knowledge of python programming

It is possible to learn python online?
I have read nvda addon development guide little bit. Anyone can send link for all essential softwares for download directly.

Another help, any one beginner/professional in python or nvda addon development is available in this group? So that i can contact him personally for my help.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ramesh