Possible bug found

Roger Stewart

I may have found a minor bug in latest NVDA.  I have the extended insert key (also known as the insert key on the "six pack" keys set as the nvda modifier key.  At first, I had thought it had gotten unset or something as when I press this key, I get no beep while I do get the beep when I press caps lock.  However, the key is working as the NVDA modifier key correctly.  Is this normal to have a beep for caps lock as the nvda modifier but no beep for the extended insert key?  I had thought both keys would beep for a single press to let you know it is the nvda key but they will do their normal functions if pressed twice quickly.  If there isn't supposed to be the beep on the extended insert key, then this is normal but I just wanted to ask about this as I'm pretty sure I have heard a beep for that key in earlier versions of nvda.

Roger