Re: Possible bug found

Sascha Cowley

There is a windows setting to beep on caps lock. I think OP might have enabled this.

On 23/03/2020 07:57, Brian Vogel wrote:
Roger,

            Just as a data point, I have never heard an auditory cue from a press of the NVDA key when I've been using NVDA.  I am guessing this is a setting somewhere, but not one I've ever used.  The one auditory cue I do notice is the change from browse to focus mode, or vice versa.

             And I just experimented with NVDA while entering this message via the web interface.  Hitting the Insert key (not 6-pack, in this case) does not produce any tone.

       ~ Madonna