Re: Possible bug found

Roger Stewart

If you just press the numpad insert key, there has never been a beep. This was an alert that you have pressed either extended insert or caps lock key if they have been set to also be the nvda key.
Roger

On 3/22/2020 3:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Roger,

            Just as a data point, I have never heard an auditory cue from a press of the NVDA key when I've been using NVDA.  I am guessing this is a setting somewhere, but not one I've ever used.  The one auditory cue I do notice is the change from browse to focus mode, or vice versa.

             And I just experimented with NVDA while entering this message via the web interface.  Hitting the Insert key (not 6-pack, in this case) does not produce any tone.

       ~ Madonna