From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: 22 March 2020 20:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Q Read alternative

Hi

Do you know if he is going to update the speech hub add on? so it works with
nvda 2019.3

When I tried it  the last version was nvda 2019.2.1 I think it was I would
have to check.

Gene nz

On 23/03/2020 8:01 am, David Griffith wrote:

Speak On supports Daisy through its Audio Books app but I don’t know about
XML 5 but if somebody sent me a sample I could try it and see.

Speak On is self-voicing  much like Kurzweil so you would not use a
Screenreader with it as it is controlled  just as if you were using a
screenreader.

Isaac told me that he has updated the NVDA and Speech Player addons to be
compatible with the latest version of NVDA but I don’t think they have
been published yet.

As I understand it  the NVDA addon simply mutes NVDA whilst Speak On is in
Focus

David Griffith