Alt+y just let it keeps looping. Restarting doesn't help, because it loads NVDA on Startup and then it happens immediately.

Regards

Christo

On 2016/08/09 9:33 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Even pressing Alt+Y doesn't help, and how about restarting your computer?
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 12:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with NVDA and UAC dialogs after Anniversary Update

Hi Joseph

I can't, because I can't do anything on that computer; the UAC dialog is there all the time, I can't get it out of the way. I can run Narrator, but I still can't get around the UAC dialog. It must be a modal window that one cannot get rid of.

Regards

Christo

On 2016/08/09 9:03 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Hmmm... Let's try this: download latest snapshot again, then run Narrator and try installing NVDA while Narrator is running.
Cheers,
Joseph