Re: Possible bug found

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Not sure where you are hearing the sounds but have a look under ease of access center then keyboard and this might be one of the settings called Play a sound whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock and turn it off.

There is no apply button just close the screen but have a look there  just in case some how you might be turning on sticky keys I think they make a beep.

is there any where else it is beeping?

This is on a windows 10 machine.

Gene nz

On 23/03/2020 1:24 pm, Sandra Johnson wrote:

Hello:

I have this issue too.  No matter how many times I go into the ease of use settings and turn off those very annoying beeps, they just keep coming back again.  I always click on apply when I finish turning them off but they come back anyway.  If anyone figures out how to fix this issue, my sensitive ears and headaches will appreciate it.

Sandra Johnson

SLJohnson25@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10