Re: irrelevant information

Peter Beasley

I totally agree.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: 22 March 2020 11:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] irrelevant information

Hello Wally,

With all due respect, many people still use Window-Eyes.  Some people

with limited needs do not need any further advancements. Furthermore,

this attitude of yours would also eliminate the discussion of such

programs widely used by the blind because  of their accessibility such

as Windows Live Mail and Udora mail.  These programs are also not being

developed any more but they are quite serviceable for the needs of many

people.

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.

They ask: "How Happy are You?"