Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 12:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 now available for testing

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 is now available for testing. Although a smaller release than 2019.3, it still contains some very important fixes, features and support for more Braille displays than ever. Find out all about what's new and download the beta from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1beta1-available-for-testing/

Kind regards

QUentin.
--
Quentin Christensen