Re: eclipse add-on ready for 2019.3 rlease of NVDA?

mslion

There is an add-on for the programming environment eclipse:
https://github.com/albzan/eclipse-nvda
And I am curious if I can use it with nvda 2019.3.

With kind regards,

Mitchel Snel

A great many add-ons, like the NVDA core code itself, are managed via
GitHub.  And that's whether they're officially vetted add-ons or not.

There are three add-ons for Eclipse, two of which have been updated this
year.  See: https://github.com/search?q=Eclipse+NVDA&type=

Simply going to GitHub and entering NVDA plus one other word specific to the
add-on in question generally zeros in on what's being looked for.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna