locked Re: Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:20 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I said, NO!
And very clearly, the first time.

No one, and I do mean no one, is actively supporting XP on new software.  There happens to be some that, by chance, remains compatible, but the vast majority is not and has not been for many years.

Those who have to "make do" with XP must keep their own archive of "last compatible versions" for any software they use (in case they would ever need to reinstall) and make do with it.  And I feel a great deal of sympathy for anyone trapped with XP and having to make do, but that doesn't change how the world of technology works.  XP is not only dead as a daily driver OS, but it's proverbial remains have turned to dust.

       ~ Madonna