locked Re: Free License Offer: Tweet by Freedom Scientific on Twitter

Jesse Farquharson

Okay, I have to be honest here. This actually, really, really bothers me. Making it free in the short term to attract long term customers in the face of something like the corona virus. It seems more calculated to benefit their bottom line than help people by, say, slashing license prices for full licenses by a significant amount.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but it's how I feel. As far as I'm aware, NVDA can do the same things as JAWS, and then some. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had to use JAWS since I got this computer almost four years ago.

On 3/23/2020 1:17 PM, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io wrote:
Freedom Scientific (@FreedomSci)
1 of 2) We know many of you must remain at home and continue to work/attend school remotely. To ensure life remains accessible we are offering those in the US/Canada a Free Home License of JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion that will expire 6/30/2020. Learn more: portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftw…

Download the Twitter app

“May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.”
 (2 Thessalonians 3:16)