locked Re: Free License Offer: Tweet by Freedom Scientific on Twitter

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 01:41 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
offer unrestricted licenses for a period of time.
Uh, that's precisely what they're doing.  I don't see any distinction between what I quoted above and "a short term license with a time restriction."  Unless you mean they should be offering this to businesses as well, which I guess they could, but most businesses where JAWS is a need are very likely to have it licensed already.

       ~ Madonna