locked Re: Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

abdul muhamin

Hi, Zahra, why you don’t update your operating system and the NVDA to the latest versions to solve all your compatibility problems instead of asking support of the old software, you should use the new and fresh peace of software to avoid all the security risks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 3:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons andWindows XP support requests: no more, period

hi joseph.

as i mentioned in my emails, i only need two or three fixed in newer

versions of nvda for backporting to the supported versions of nvda on

xp.

and i promise that my request does not cause nvda crashing or

unresponsiveness in any version of windows!

my requests are only specific for firefox and contains important fixes

which i am sure benefits everyone.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens