Re: who knows where i can download ribbondisabler v3?

P. Otter

what you write is correct.

they tell us about the new version v 3.0.0.1 and they tell us you have to download that new version but is not downloadable at all!

cheers

paul otter

Op 9-8-2016 om 10:21 schreef Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io:

Hi.
No, in the website we can read the changelog and download the previous version, but not the 3.0 version.

Cheers

Saludos
Salva
kibayasd@...