Re: Speak numbers in crores and lacs instead of millions and billions

Ramesh Patil

This add on reads number as single digit. But this is not my motto, i want numbers as crore and lakhs.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 4:27 PM ChrisLeo <llajta@...> wrote:
Hi Rui,

I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose, but before changing the author's
name, read carefully the included license.

The author is called Alberto Buffolino, and the only link he has
published is:

https://github.com/ABuffEr/numberProcessing

greetings from italy, or what's left of it ...

chris.