OpenTween for Mastodon

I was looking through the OpenTween forks, and found a few branches that are working on Mastodon integration. Here's an accessibility overview compared to Twitter. I encourage blind developers to contribute wherever possible or fork the initial client. Since Twitter is cracking down on third party software, looks like Mastodon is gonna be a viable, immediate, alternative. I've included links below.

  1. Direct download to packaged dev zip of fork.
  2. The tree containing the Mastodon fork of OpenTween.
  3. Github search containing certain keywords.
  4. another possible Mastodon client forked from OpenTween. The page does not translate very well.