PC Keyboard Braille Input does not work with older version of NVDA

Luke

Hi! I have recently downloaded the 19.3 and up desktop version of the PC Keyboard Braille Input add on and it works great. I have a portable version of NVDA on a flash drive and it’s version 19.2, and yes, it’s 19.2 and  not version 19.21. I seemed to forgot to update to 19.2.1 before the big update. I went to https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/pcKeyboardBrailleInput.en.html and downloaded the older version which it says it’s for 17.3 to 19.2, it didn’t work for me on the 19.2 portable version. When I went to Tools>manage add ons, it did show up in the list. Has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know how to get it working? If no one answers I will email the creator of the add on.