Re: Curiosity questing

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I think one time when i tried it it wanted to download only. I might of been the browser doing it more and not giving me the option to open the file to run it.

I think it was in my drop box that time to a link on my page. Not sure if it would make a difference if it was on the part where the files are? Guess we have some time to have a play and see if it works?

Gene nz

I think at the time it might of just been the nvda 2019??? file in the one package if i remember SA to go done some thing like that or was it web any where? I just can not remember the address for it.

It would solve a lot of access problems but they would need a address that is easy t remember to start it.

On 24/03/2020 10:57 pm, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
Has anyone investigated whether it is possible to run the NVDA portable version from a web site? I was thinking about what System Access did and wondered if it were possible. If it is then we could have access to speech anywhere we went.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!