Re: Free JAWS licence that was anounced today

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 04:41 PM, Jackie wrote:
I also strongly feel that folks on any given day should have more than 1
screen reader in their arsenal if at all possible, because some are
just better at certain things than others.
You're preachin' to the choir!!   This is something I tell all my clients, even when I can't have the time to teach them the alternative ones.

One need not be equally proficient in multiple screen readers (though it certainly doesn't hurt) but having the basics of several, so that you can try another when the one you prefer is being recalcitrant, makes life much easier.

       ~ Madonna