NVDA becoming unresponsive in Microsoft Teams

Luke Robinett

Hi,

Running the latest versions of Microsoft teams, windows 10 professional and NVDA on a dell latitude series laptop. I am finding that when I am using the Teams app, NVDA will go mostly unresponsive after about 10 minutes, pretty much without fail. The only way to get things working again is to restart Teams. I say mostly because I can still use the object navigation numpad keys to find my way around the UI, but this is slow and cumbersome. The tab key and all of the other browse mode shortcut keys simply stop working. Has anybody else experienced this?