Re: NVDA becoming unresponsive in Microsoft Teams

Ralf Kefferpuetz

I can confirm that, it is a mess...

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 18:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA becoming unresponsive in Microsoft Teams

Hi,

Running the latest versions of Microsoft teams, windows 10 professional and NVDA on a dell latitude series laptop. I am
finding that when I am using the Teams app, NVDA will go mostly unresponsive after about 10 minutes, pretty much without
fail. The only way to get things working again is to restart Teams. I say mostly because I can still use the object
navigation numpad keys to find my way around the UI, but this is slow and cumbersome. The tab key and all of the other
browse mode shortcut keys simply stop working. Has anybody else experienced this?