NVDA getting stuck in frames in Firefox

Greg Williams

Hi,

NVDA 2019.3 frequently gets stuck in frames in Firefox (I am using Firefox 67 currently). I seemed to be able to repeat it consistently on this page: https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-cowboy-museum-puts-security-guard-in-charge-of-social-media-during-closure-now-hes-going-viral/31925162?fbclid=IwAR2LVA2FN66nWA70ZclWMEaxhCHyyM3d4R4E3-uCtpljzi5raYJF_gbImz4

(any enjoyment from the actual page is a bonus). Sometimes refreshing content NVDA+f5 works, and sometimes NVDA+ctrl+space works, and sometimes I have to restart NVDA. Pressing tab moves through the elements on the page, but the arrow keys only read the frame content. I tried the new beta, but it also gets stuck. I am running Windows 10. Do other people experience this, or is there some quirk in my setup? Thanks.

Greg