Re: problems with nvda

Arlene

What? I thought clip speak doesn’t work for the latest version of NVDA. I uninstalled it thinking it will not work.  I’ll try to get it back.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: March 25, 2020 2:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problems with nvda

Hi

if i remember right there was a add on called clip speak which would do

some thing strange like that.

I would go to copy a file but it would not copy it or some times it

would  then i could paste it.

But have nto used it for a long time so that bug might of been fixed.

I am sure it was that add on? if you have it disabled  it then try and

copy a file etc and see if it does the job if yes properly a few times

then re enable the add on and see it it mucks up again..

Then if that is the case it is that add on.

I think it might of been based off the fake clipboard add on?

Gene nz

If it does