Scan mode in NVDA?

First, where do we submit feature requests, not bugs. Do we submit a pull request?

The feature I find using most often, ironically, isn't even an NVDA feature. I use Narrator's scan mode to actually get to inaccessible controls and otherwise for various reasons. I get it that we have object navigation and the review cursor and otherwise, but how hard would it be to replace object review with scan mode?

If not replace, what about just adding it in, period? That being said,

where do I go to make this suggestion? Do I file a pull request? I thought those were only for bugs.