Hi

It might not of been updated to work with the latest version of nvda. I just remember a problem a while back like that he mentioned doing that and am pretty sure it was that add on. Some people have not come up to the latest version of nvda yet because some of there add ons will not work with it.

Gene nz

On 26/03/2020 11:00 am, Arlene wrote:

What? I thought clip speak doesn’t work for the latest version of NVDA. I uninstalled it thinking it will not work.  I’ll try to get it back.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: March 25, 2020 2:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problems with nvda

Hi

if i remember right there was a add on called clip speak which would do

some thing strange like that.

I would go to copy a file but it would not copy it or some times it

would  then i could paste it.

But have nto used it for a long time so that bug might of been fixed.

I am sure it was that add on? if you have it disabled  it then try and

copy a file etc and see if it does the job if yes properly a few times

then re enable the add on and see it it mucks up again..

Then if that is the case it is that add on.

I think it might of been based off the fake clipboard add on?

Gene nz

If it does