Re: NVDA does not read thunderbird 68.6.0 headers of messages

enes sarıbaş

However, the list of features in the recommend addon doesn't seem to include a headers fix.

On 3/26/2020 6:25 AM, enes sarıbaş via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Brian,

My apologies.  I didn't check the archives, as I incorrectly assumed this wouldn't be something many would notice.

On 3/25/2020 9:43 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Just discussed at some length, three days ago, in topic,  Value of headers not readable in Thunderbird.

Searching the NVDA Group Archive

       ~ Madonna