locked Re: Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

Hi,
I told the community, but let me remind you again: NO, NO, NO! Yes, I'm angry, and yes, I mean it: please do not ask the community to email you about feature backports, as that will not happen. Sorry - case closed.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 4:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

hi,
thanks for your message.
for several reasons, nvda 2017.3 is the best version and even 2017.2 works very well, and they work very perfect for my need.
but, two or three items which are included in newer versions of nvda, i wish to backported to nvda 2017.3, not only for myself, but for the benefit of all users of this versions like me!
if someone wants to help me in this regard, please email me!
God bless you everyone!

On 3/24/20, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:
Hi, Zahra, why you don’t update your operating system and the NVDA to
the latest versions to solve all your compatibility problems instead
of asking support of the old software, you should use the new and
fresh peace of software to avoid all the security risks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10