locked Re: Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

Rosemarie Chavarria

Sarah's right. If you get a virus or some kind of spyware, you can't say we didn't warn you.

On 3/26/2020 8:37 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
The answer again, is no. So upgrade or get left behind. If you don't want ot do that, then may the spyware  and beeing left in the dust be on your head.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our [website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com)  is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go [here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 26 Mar 2020, at 4:10, zahra wrote:

hi,
thanks for your message.
for several reasons, nvda 2017.3 is the best version and even 2017.2
works very well, and they work very perfect for my need.
but, two or three items which are included in newer versions of nvda,
i wish to backported to nvda 2017.3, not only for myself, but for the
benefit of all users of this versions like me!
if someone wants to help me in this regard, please email me!
God bless you everyone!

On 3/24/20, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:
Hi, Zahra, why you don’t update your operating system and the NVDA to the
latest versions to solve all your compatibility problems instead of asking
support of the old software, you should use the new and fresh peace of
software to avoid all the security risks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10