locked Re: Statement from Joseph Lee regarding NVDA add-ons and Windows XP support requests: no more, period

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:36 AM, zahra wrote:
did you read my explanation about american accent and i cant use newer
versions of nvda, even if i can use newer version of windows, because
of the lack of american accent with my native language?!
Note - I am now speaking as group moderator.  The following is not a suggestion, and it is occurring on forum because it needs to.

Zahra, you are hereby ordered to cease and desist in all posts requesting any XP related NVDA feature back ports.  Windows XP has been out of support for over 10 years and no sane development team will waste a single second on this.

Your choice to continue using Windows XP, against all advice, is yours and yours alone.  The situation you find yourself in is a direct consequence of your choice.  It is not up to anyone else to even try to fix.

If you persist in making these posts, I will suspend your posting privileges.   It is that simple, so stop - now - and don't do it again - ever.

       ~ Madonna