Re: NVDA does not read thunderbird 68.6.0 headers of messages

Gary Greico <pianotuner3@...>

a is terrible now, I went back to jaws.

           NVD

On 26-Mar-20 10:58 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 07:29 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
However, the list of features in the recommend addon doesn't seem to include a headers fix.
I'd definitely try contacting the writer of said add-on with a feature request, as clearly it appears that the base code exists and adding to it is in all likelihood fairly easy for additional fields.

I very seldom need to look at message header contents (which is not to say that this should be the case for anyone else) but I tend to use "View Source" and just search when I do.

When playing with NVDA in Thunderbird using the View All setting for headers, along with the Focus Highlight add-on, it looks like NVDA is staying in focus mode on all items as I go through the headers and I can't get it to switch over to browse mode or read the actual header content, just the header label.  I am uncertain as to whether this is an NVDA issue or a Thunderbird issue.

       ~ Madonna