Voluntary action for visual studio and NVDA

anuj sharma

Hello friends
Sorry if that is not a proper platform for this post
I will request to admin to delete and send to right forum
There is a extension called Code Talk in visual studio. Which make
visual studio accessible for visually impaired person and it’s work
extremely well with NVDA
In his beginning face it’s develop and support by Microsoft and his
developer however in present it is a open source project.
In short, Microsoft has been step back from his development.
Because it’s available only for visual studio 2017 it doesn’t support
visual studio 2019
I try to mail his team and I got that response
Your message to codetalk@... couldn't be delivered. The
group codetalk only accepts messages from people in its organization
or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the
list.
And I send a message on face book to his one developer but I didn't get response
So I request to addon developer bring his feature to NVDA in a form of
NVDA addon
Or support to his development if anyone can Because it’s an open source project.
Link: -
https://github.com/Microsoft/CodeTalk/wiki