From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: March-27-20 12:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] popover, anyone?

It may be a variation of what is usually called mouse over. You can follow a mouse over link in the usual way, but if you hover a mouse over it, some action is taken, such as a menu opening or some additional information shown somewhere on screen. If you can use the site and get the information you want or need, you needn't worry about such links. If you can't, as far as I know, there is no efficient way to use them with NVDA.

Gene

On 3/27/20, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
Hi List,

I have 2 pcs.

One is win7 and the other is win10.

I have current versions of nvda and chrome on both.

I go to the audible website and do a title search.

I use the g key to go to the next graphic which is also the title of
that item.

Nvda says the title, cover art and popover.

What is popover?

I do not experience this on other websites.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte