Re: Direct Download

Rui Fontes

For other versions, just replace the numbers of the version...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:29 de 27/03/2020, Martin O'Sullivan escreveu:

Hi

this is the latest version.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
D15 VK88
Co Dublin
Ireland

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 09:44, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling with the download page.

Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip everything that I can send to him?