Re: Voluntary action for visual studio and NVDA

Andy B.

I think that project was a trial run to see what might be possible in Visual Studio 2019 and later. Most of what you want out of that project is either built into 2019 or later, or not implemented because there is no interest or a lack of community support.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of anuj sharma
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 1:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Voluntary action for visual studio and NVDA

Hello friends
Sorry if that is not a proper platform for this post I will request to admin to delete and send to right forum There is a extension called Code Talk in visual studio. Which make visual studio accessible for visually impaired person and it’s work extremely well with NVDA In his beginning face it’s develop and support by Microsoft and his developer however in present it is a open source project.
In short, Microsoft has been step back from his development.
Because it’s available only for visual studio 2017 it doesn’t support visual studio 2019 I try to mail his team and I got that response Your message to codetalk@... couldn't be delivered. The group codetalk only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.
And I send a message on face book to his one developer but I didn't get response So I request to addon developer bring his feature to NVDA in a form of NVDA addon Or support to his development if anyone can Because it’s an open source project.
Link: -
https://github.com/Microsoft/CodeTalk/wiki