From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott Berry
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 9:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Please join Zoom meeting in progress

Hi Jim,

You probably need to create an account for Zoom before you are able to use it.

On 3/27/2020 7:38 AM, The Gamages via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello Friends,

I have just downloaded the Zoom program so that my Wife can view a keep fit session. unfortunately I don’t know what to do now, I tried to sign in but, of course, I first need to sign up, or do I? can I just view something as long as I know the identity of the session>?

Sorry to be so thick, but can any Zoom user enlighten me? thank you for any advice.

To all on the list, Stay well.

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:08 PM

I would, except you never told us what it is, and some of us might not find it of interest.

Take care and be blessed.

On 26 Mar 2020, at 13:48, anthony borg wrote:

Join Zoom Meeting
 https://zoom.us/j/235577109

Meeting ID: 235 577 109

One tap mobile