De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> En nombre de Andy B.
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020 15:06
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] Outlook 365 and announcements of table view table" in message list

Hi,

Thanks to everyone’s help, the table headers problem in Outlook is fixed. Now, I need to figure out how to stop NVDA from saying ‘table view table’ when I end up on the message list. I tried turning off tables in the document formatting and report descriptions in the object formatting settings, but no luck