Re: Please join Zoom meeting in progress

Howard Traxler

That must be apretty long meeting.  This subject has been up for at least three days.

On 3/27/2020 8:42 AM, Scott Berry wrote:

Hi Jim,

You probably need to create an account for Zoom before you are able to use it.

On 3/27/2020 7:38 AM, The Gamages via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Friends,
I have just downloaded the Zoom program so that my Wife can view a keep fit session. unfortunately I don’t know what to do now, I tried to sign in but, of course, I first need to sign up, or do I? can I just view something as long as I know the identity of the session>?
Sorry to be so thick, but can any Zoom user enlighten me? thank you for any advice.
To all on the list, Stay well.
Best Regards, Jim.
*From:* Sarah k Alawami <mailto:marrie12@...>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:08 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Please join Zoom meeting in progress

I would, except you never told us what it is, and some of us might not find it of interest.

Take care and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com>

Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast> YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 26 Mar 2020, at 13:48, anthony borg wrote:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/235577109

Meeting ID: 235 577 109

One tap mobile