From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Salvador
Domenech Miguel via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 10:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook 365 and announcements of table view table" in
message list

Hi,

Maybe could be not posible.

Salva Doménech

Comunidad y soporte a usuarios

<https://www.nvda.es/> Comunidad de NVDA en español
<https://nvda.es/noticias> Noticias | <https://soporte.nvda.es/> Soporte

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> <nvda@nvda.groups.io
<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> > En nombre de Andy B.
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020 15:06
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
message
list

Hi,

Thanks to everyone’s help, the table headers problem in Outlook is fixed.
Now, I need to figure out how to stop NVDA from saying ‘table view table’
when I end up on the message list. I tried turning off tables in the
document formatting and report descriptions in the object formatting
settings, but no luck