Re: Please join Zoom meeting in progress

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:38 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
This subject has been up for at least three days.
Only two, but yes, if this meeting were still to be in progress it would be a record holder, probably!!

I hope the main take-away from this topic for meeting organizers is that if you want people to participate you have to tell them exactly what the meeting is about when issuing the invitation.   And that's not just for Zoom meetings.

There's been other good info offered telling folks that you don't need a Zoom account to join a meeting for which you've been issued an invitation and have the link and, I believe, meeting code for.

       ~ Madonna